Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bits and pieces

Ever feel like the weekends are flying by and the weeks are dragging on? I guess that's just a fact of life. So much I'd like to be doing, and little time to do it in.

Well I have been doing a lot of shopping lately...

A silky skirt....

Studded sandals...

A cute cardigan...

[All items pictured from forever21.com]

(doesn't this cardigan remind you of mint chocolate chip ice cream??)

I also picked up a leather mini, a couple basic shirts, and perhaps the most perfect cardi ever at H&M. Long, boyfriend-style, in grey. I may just have to run back and pick it up in black.

I'm really interested in the fact that more stores (H&M and F21, so far) are coming out with their own magazines. It's kinda cool to see. (Plus, free magazines? Hello, I'm there)

On today's shopping trip (with one of my lovely cousins), we stopped by Crumbs bakery. If you haven't been there yet, GO. I feel like I'm a on a mission to spread the gospel of Crumbs. It's by far my fav cupcake shop (which says a lot, since I love me some cupcakes). I was only slightly bummed they didn't have my fav flavor: the Elvis (banana cupcake, banana frosting, with a dab of pb on top). Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment