Saturday, July 30, 2011

Beach essentials

beach

Part of me wishes I could spend everyday at the beach...but, girl's gotta work for a living. So weekend trips will have to do. My beach essentials include: a cute bikini, and something extra cute to cover up with (in case of foggy mornings or apres beach drinks), simple flip flops, a hat and shades (I always pick Ray Bans), a large blanket to sprawl out on, books and ipod, lots of water and snacks (preferably frozen grapes), sunscreen, and a large bag to stuff in all in! Whew, did I miss anything?
Stripe cover-up
American Fashion Travel: Designers On The Go
RParisian Chic
H2OMG Bottle in Indoor
TopShop seersucker bathing suit
Havaianas slim shoes
Square handbag
David Young straw fedora hat
Ray-Ban wayfarer shades
Surfrider Blanket
Apple iPod touch®
Ear Bud Headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment