Saturday, October 9, 2010

Here are a few of my favorite things


When I went to Europe, France was what I most looked forward to (more on that later), but I ended up being pleasantly surprised by England. Ending up loving it, dreaming of returning for long periods of time. 

What I loved most:

Banoffee pie (see below). When my parents went to England earlier this year, I raved on and on about the greatness that is banoffee pie...but they couldn't find it anywhere. Fail. 


Their slang. Please see "codswallop." 

Free museums.

Streets that tell you which direction to look before you cross them. 

The London Eye. 

Banana milkshakes at McDonald's. 

Marks and Spencer. Pret a Manger. Pizza Express.

Bulmers.

Topshop.

And that's my short list. 

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm I miss pizza express! and bulmer's, yum. and slang. see "daft" and "wonky".

    ReplyDelete