Thursday, April 7, 2011

#24

#24 on my list was to go to Vegas with my friends. It's an annual (or ok, sometimes a bi-annual) tradition for us to all meet up there for a weekend. It's a few days of laughing, dancing, drinking, and not much sleeping. For our first night, we headed to The Bank for free admission, free drinks, and a promised arrival of Bradley Cooper (2 out of 3 ain't bad). The next day we hung by the pool, walked the strip, and went to an ice bar (pretty cool! pun intended). That night we headed to Ghostbar. I've wanted to go for a while, so we finally hit it up. 55 floors up, with awesome views of the Strip. There's even a see-through floor so you can look down. I had so much fun dancing my little booty off. I had an amazing weekend that I'm still trying to recover from. Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment