Thursday, September 15, 2011

Clutched


Soooo, remember this post where I drooled over the giant floppy American Apparel clutch that was suddenly everywhere? And I thought about diy-ing it? Yeah, that didn't happen. After discussing it with my mama (queen sewer) she talked me out of it - I think partially out of lack of confidence in my sewing skillz (she's right on that front) and her fear that it would become her sewing project rather than mine (she's definitely right on that front). So the clutch continued to haunt my fashion dreams. While perusing etsy (seriously where does the time go when you're on there?!) I stumbled across clutches that look pretty darn similar from a store called Clutched. I quickly popped a clutch very similar to the one above in my cart. Mine is gray with a yellow zipper. It got here yesterday and I'm so happy! I can't wait to take it out for a night out on the town. 

And it was cheaper And I supported an individual rather than skeevy AA. Win all around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment