Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sweet November

Life as of late:

The weather has finally cooled off a bit, so I've been baking more. Last weekend, mom and I made some carrot cake from scratch for dad's birthday (yeah, we kinda like him). Carrot cake is not normally my fav, but it was good! 

I also made these for my Halloween work party. They were really good, but I didn't really taste any pumpkin, which was a bummer. 

Speaking of Halloween, I decided on Sunday that I wanted to be Buzz Lightyear. Luckily I already had a pre-printed Buzz shirt, so with the quick addition of white pants and green duct tape, I was set! 

Also - my cousin and I went hiking in Runyon Canyon this past weekend. Note to self: don't trust your iphone map to get you there, it will only take you on weird side trips up in the hills. Once we finally got there, it was a really good hike (with great views!) And we even brought a picnic lunch to finish the day with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment