Saturday, October 29, 2011

What I'm reading: October

Holy cow, I can't believe we're at the end of October already. Time is flying by! 

Here is what I read this month:

The History of Love. I had heard really good things about this book, so I was excited to start it. It would be best as a book club book. I say that because, I needed someone to talk about it to figure out what the heck was going on. The first half of the story, I felt really lost. I actually had to read the synopsis online to find my way. It contains 2 stories that intertwine as the story goes on. The second half of the book clears things up, so I would have seen the light eventually. I really liked Krauss's writing style, even though this might not be my favorite book.

Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M. I have a deep love for anything Audrey Hepburn or Breakfast at Tiffany's, so of course I loved this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment