Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hey grandpa

Ok, so I'm kind of an old person living in a young person's body. For instance: 

I promptly go to bed at 10 PM every night (slash fall asleep with the light on every night by 10 PM...)
I don't understand twitter (I may or may not call it the twitter)
I say such modern phrases as "slower than molasses on a cold day" and "doesn't blow my dress up darling" (or are those southern phrases?)
And I love me a good grandpa sweater...




So glad that the weather is finally cooling down so I can wear mine! 

2 comments:

  1. I love creative sayings. (I also say "slow as molasses"!) Living with Stephanie was fun because she always had the best ones. ("Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit!" hahaha.)

    Melissa and I were debating the other day who was acting older. Then I told her I went to bed at 8 p.m., woke up at 5 a.m. and CROCHETED. I win.

    Love you Sydney! I need a sweater. I wish you lived up here so you could help me shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that you woke up and crocheted! You are too cute. And I would love to live up there and take you shopping!

    ReplyDelete