Monday, October 24, 2011

What's your favorite scary movie Sydney?

Sidenote: the title of this post was asked of me incessantly throughout middle school. Thanks, Scream. 

What's your favorite scary movie? Most people I know don't like them, but I love them. I definitely prefer suspenseful scary, not blood and guts scary. And no better time to catch up on scary movies than Halloween. Here are my favs:

Hocus Pocus. Technically not a scary movie, but I have to watch it every year. In fact, I'm watching it right now. 

The Others. I've seen this a hundred times, and it still creeps me out every single time.

Shutter Island. Wonderfully dark and unsettling.

Psycho. There's a reason this is a classic. Hitchcock is the master of edge-of-your-seat suspense. I love how the story builds and builds and just gets creepier and creepier. 

The Shining. The book was so scary, Joey on Friends had to hide it in the freezer. The movie definitely belongs in there too. Watch this one in the daytime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment