Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fashion fate

Do you believe in fate? I sure do. 

Let's take a trip back to this post. I had talked about buying myself a treat. Well, I never ended up buying anything. I decided to wait until my birthday (next month) but couldn't quite decide what I wanted to get. Well, the other night I was reading the November issue of Lucky, and in the back, one of their Lucky Breaks caught my eye. The Love Knot ring I had on my lust list, half off. Shut the front door! The yellow gold version was $87.50 (with Ariel Gordon donating $50 of that to Doctors Without Borders). After sleeping on it for one night, I bit the bullet. Can't wait to get it in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. I have a love knot ring in sterling silver and I love love love it! Your gold one looks darling and delicate. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete