Monday, May 28, 2012

Summertime

[1]

Happy 3 day weekend! It is so nice to wake up on a Sunday and realize you have one more day of sleeping in left. Hope your extra time off was as good as mine was. I did nothing but eat, read, and refresh. Since this weekend marks the unofficial start of summer, I've decided to create a summer "to-do" list, a list of fun things that I'd like to see or do in the months to come. 

Ride on the Santa Monica Ferris Wheel (also on my 25x25 list)
Make these nectarine vodka chillers
Go to McConnell's Ice Cream (amazingly, I've never been)
Go to the Cleopatra exhibit at the California Science Center
Hit up the beach more
See the Walt Disney archives exhibit at the Ronald Reagan Library
Attend an eatseehear event

I must say that changes are a coming this summer (nope, not job changes - guess again) so we'll see how many of these I can check off. Here's hoping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment