My next batch of accessories (see Part I here) is all about shoes. For me, there are only two heel heights that matter when it comes to shoes: flat and super high. There's no in between in my closet. So here's what I'd like to have in my wardrobe:
1. I just bought a pair of TOMS (in red, no less) and they are super comfy. Plus, you're donating a pair to a child in need. Love when you can do good by shopping.
2. Minnetonkas are next on my list of "to-buy" shoes. I can already picture so many fall outfits they would go with.
3. Ballet flats are a staple of my wardrobe, and a pair in soft grey would be lovely.
4. Loeffler Randall makes the most drool-worthy boots.
5. Black studded heels would complement skinny jeans and a nice top or add edge to a cocktail dress.
6. Nude sky-high heels are also make my most-wanted list. I could use the extra 5 inches these heels would provide.