Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring cleaning

I know posting has been sparse on ye olde blog as of late, but I've been working on trying to do things, instead of just reading about them. It got to a point where I spending more time online, reading blogs just out of habit, and then complaining about not having enough time to do the things I actually wanted to do. Silly! So I cleaned out my google reader and now read only what I love. It leaves a little bit more time to do things like catch up on my reading and work on my college scrapbook. Not to say I've totally broken my online addiction, but it's a work in progress. 

I'm also working on spring cleaning my closet - I feel like things need a re-vamp. Since I can wear anything I want to work, that typically means I dress very casually. I'm hoping to go shopping and polish up my basics. Maybe take some inspiration from these:


[J. Crew, as always]

No comments:

Post a Comment