Monday, April 30, 2012

What I'm reading: April

Since I'm cutting back on my blog reading, I'm catching up on my book reading! Here was what I read this month:

The Raw Shark Texts. I don't know if I can sufficiently describe this book, because I'm still mulling over exactly what happened. Eric Sanderson wakes up in his house, unable to remember anything about his life. Using letters left for him by his former self, he begins to unravel the mystery of who he is. More sci-fi than I normally read, but interesting. 

The Descendants. Matt King is dealing with the coma of his wife and the news of her affair. At the same time, he must make a decision on what to do with the land he inherited from his family - sell it to developers, or keep it? Like not love. 

The Art of Racing in the Rain. This book is told from the point of view of Enzo, a dog belonging to Denny Swift. Enzo describes how Denny's family grows, then how they fall apart. At times it got a little mushy, but it was quick to read and cute. 


The Lucky One. (Definitely had to post the picture for this one) It's Nicholas Sparks, so it's self-explanatory. Soapy, romantic, beach read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment