Monday, June 18, 2012

Life update

Remember how I said changes were in store for this summer? Well here's the scoop (if I haven't already told you): me and the folks are moving! We are moving to a town about 20 minutes from where we are now. With the exception of college, I've lived in the same town for as long as I can remember, so this is a little bit of a change for me. The big move will be sometime next month, so...I guess I should start packing, huh? Moving to a new place will give me a chance to clean and organize my stuff (2 of my favorite things!). Hopefully it'll also inspire me to give some "tough love" to my closet. Even though I don't wear most of the things I own, I can't seem to let go of a lot. Maybe when faced with the task of carrying all that stuff, I'll be more likely to say goodbye. (I'm already cleaning out my bookshelves and getting stuff ready to donate, cause books are heavy yo). This is all a long-winded way of saying that posts are gonna become sparser than normal. I'd rather be packing watching netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment