Saturday, December 19, 2009

New York, New York

How magical would it be to spend Christmas in New York? That would be a dream come true for me...
First I'd crunch through the snow in Central Park.

[Image: tomas fano flickr]

Then I'd visit Dylan's Candy Bar. Doesn't it look like a real-life Willy Wonka?


[Image: borring flickr]

[Image: luxielou flickr]

Then I'd visit all the stores to see their holiday window displays. My reaction would probably be similar to the kids in A Christmas Story.

This is the Macy's display this year. Amazing! I would love to be one of the people that gets to put these together.
















[Images: Justin Kern]

Then I'd visit the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center.


And go to the Top of the Rock for a breaktaking view of the city.
[Image: christinabox flickr]

Then I'd go to Toys R Us to ride the ferris wheel.

[Image: mine]

And FAO Schwartz to play the piano a la Big.

[Image: sparks68 flickr]

And end my visit at FAO Schwartz's old school ice cream shop. Whew!

[Image: Heather Cross, about.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment