Friday, January 15, 2010

Bits and pieces

Just some things worth sharing...


Project Runway last night. Thoughts? So far, I feel like the quality was better than last season (aka the season that shall not be named). I'm soooo glad to see Michael and Nina back. But apparently the judges and I have very different views on what was good or not. I felt like a lot of the outfits that were safe should have been in the top and there was one pink wrinkly dress that should have been in the bottom. (oh and ps - Heidi's hair was hot! I just cut my hair that length and I'm looking for reassurance that it was a good move)

A Cup of Jo pointed out a lovely treehouse hotel. I've wanted to stay in a one of those for so long! Someday.

The Forever 21 Spring lookbook is out and I'm in love. I love the whimsical feel of it (complete with totally fierce retro curls). The nautical stripes paired with flirty florals look amazing. And I just love how bright, colorful and cheery it is.

The lookbook for Zac Posen's line for Target is out and I'm....on the fence. Some pieces are really cute (my fav being the hot red dress) but most was just eh to me. Eeek! Why am I always ambivalent towards Target's designer lines?? (looking at you Rodarte)

No comments:

Post a Comment