Monday, March 8, 2010

Best gowns in town

So my mom and I stuck it through all the way to the bitter end last night, and here are the dresses that had me drooling...
Just a gorgeous, glam gown.

I love love loved this dress. 50's with a twist. Sparkly, modern and fun.
A dress totally fitting of an oscar-winner.

I love the unique silvery/grey/blue color of this.

Self-explanatory. Meryl can do no wrong in my book.

I love the bold print.

Again, I love the risk of a printed dress on the red carpet. Very flattering on her.

Alright, so I admit to bumpin' "Party in the USA" while working out (ok, and sometimes on the way to work too), and I also admit to really liking this dress. I think she looks chic.

Blush/nude color dresses were a big trend last night, and I really like this one. Soft and feminine.

[Images: Getty Images]

What I didn't like? Zoe Saldana (just too much going on for it to be a wearable dress, looks more editorial to me), Sarah Jessica Parker (the buttery yellow really flattered her, but the rest really didn't do it for me) and J.Lo (I felt like the dress was more worthy of a nominee)

No comments:

Post a Comment