Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Traveling

[Image: travel.world-windows.net]
So, like I said, I'm taking a little breaky break next weekend and flying to see a bunch of friends. Excited! Now, what to pack. I have the most difficult time packing for vacations. I always want to bring way too much. I know in my head that I won't need everything I think I will (that old adage "pack half of what you think you need and twice the money" is so true), but yet I still cram as much as possible in.
I know that this weekend will involve: lounging by the pool, lots of walking, and going out every night. So I need comfy, cute clothes for daytime, and something extra cute for nighttime. And speaking from experience, our night plans will involve a lot of walking as well. So heels are probably a no. They always seem like a good idea in the beginning of the night, but by the end, I'm dying.
So, in my mental suitcase, I already have some outfits picked out...and like 4 pairs of shoes. 4!! Come on, really? Knowing me, it'll all end up in there and I'll end up borrowing clothes from my friends anyways.
C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment