Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

I like the start of a new year. Everyone gets a blank slate. Here's 3 of my goals for 2011 (and beyond):

1. Practice "mindful eating." Be more conscious of where my food comes from and what's in it. Hope to be more aware of what I'm putting in my body. I'd like to focus on more fresh, easily identifiable foods rather than overly processed and chemical-laden foods. 

2. Say yes. I often find myself saying no to something...for something that seems important at the time, but really isn't a good reason at all. In the spirit of "Yes Man" (check it out, it's a cute movie), I'd like to open myself up to more experiences.

3. Live by this quote (from my Women's Health magazine):

Confidence is the key to success, because every transformation starts with the belief that you can make good things happen for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment