Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weekend in SF

Last weekend I headed up for a reunion weekend in San Francisco with my college girls. I haven't been to SF since after freshman year of college, so it was fun to go back and play tourist. It was even better to see all my girls again! We're spread out across the state, but manage to get together every few months. It's always a blast with them. 

We hit up Pier 39 and saw the sea lions.


Saw Alcatraz (from afar).


Walked by Fisherman's Wharf. 


Headed up to Ghirardelli square....


...for the most delicious sea salt hot chocolate.


Later that night, we headed to my friend Nicole's house for a Breakfast at Tiffany's party. (Girl - you outdid yourself!) When she told me she was throwing this party, I kinda thought she was going to throw on the movie, order some pizza and call it a night (which is what I would have done), But she went above and beyond - check it out:




The next morning, we all had brunch (I requested mickey mouse pancakes!) then we headed home. Quick trip, but so worth it. Miss them already!


No comments:

Post a Comment