Sunday, May 9, 2010

New York, New York


This week I also watched New York, I Love You (can you tell my parents were out of town so I finally had access to the Netflix Insta Queue?). A "sequel" (don't know what else to call it) to Paris, Je T'aime (which should be seen for the beautiful shots of Paris alone). This one was much more celebrity-driven and instead of being distinct short films, the whole movie overlapped a little bit and characters got to interact. I definitely liked that part of it. Some storylines were better than others (the old people one being my favorite), but it definitely seemed like it focused more on the "I love you" part than the "New York" part. I liked the variety of different relationships you got to see, but wish New York would have had a bigger presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment