Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer lovin'

Here in California, we have two kinds of weather: cold (below 65 degrees) and not cold (above 65 degrees). Even though it's been an abnormally chilly spring for us, we finally starting to heat up. I'm ready for summer! Though I do consider it the hardest season to dress cute in (sometimes it's just too hot to think of new outfits). My summer essentials include: breezy cover-ups, easy dresses, denim shorts, mix-and-match bikinis, sandals and cardis for chilly nights.

Michael Stars, Very Sexy, Anthropologie, Tori Praver Swimwear



(clockwise from top left)

Straw fedora - Now I'm not the type of person who can wear hats, but in my mind, I could pull off this one
Men's style shirt - can be worn so many ways (with leggings, belted...)
White bikini - looks even better with a (fake) tan
Khaki coverup - can be worn on and off the beach
Purple cardi - one of those cardis you can wrap a million ways (you know, one that I can't figure out)
Black dress - perfect on it's own, over a bathing suit, dressed up with heels or down with sandals
White shorts - perfect for warm summer nights
Havianas - classic for a reason! I love them
Striped cardi - can you tell I'm currently obsessed with stripes?
Ruffled bikini - so cute and girlie
Denim shorts - so easy to throw on and run out the door
Striped dress - perfect for a day of brunching and window shopping (paired with espadrilles and gold jewelry)

No comments:

Post a Comment